Disciple-making is not a program, not a simplistic formula, it is more than curriculum. "It is more like an art that is learned in minutes and refined for a lifetime," says Gary Mayes.
- You could disciple more people with less effort?
- Your approach could work any time, any place, with anyone?
- You could unleash a disciple-making flood in the church you serve?
Gary Mayes, developer of Contagious Discipleship, will be in Ohio September 27 & 28 to share a process for disciple-making.
What to expect:
- Hands-on experience with every aspect of the process
- Confidence anchored in the example of Jesus
- Proficiency in the Courageous Discipleship process
- Powerful questions that frame the reflection process
- Pathway to bridge the gap between generations
- Reproducibility with leaders in any ministry or life context
- Capacity to create a disciple-making culture in the church
- Ability to apply this process to other settings: classroom environments, groups, mentoring relationships, parenting, developing leaders, even managing volunteers.
Go HERE for more information and to register. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Bible Teaching and Leadership
Resource Team Leader